Symptom: You receive the following error when browsing to the following page in the Reports Viewer: https://mymachine.mydomain/ReportServer/Pages/ReportViewer.aspx?%2fLyncServerReports%2fReports+Home+Page&rs:Command=Render Alternatively, you receive this error when you go to https://mymachine.mydomain.com/Reports/ and click on LyncServerReports and then Reports Home Page.
Note: the solution below applies to the QMSDB as well.
- An error has occurred during report processing. (rsProcessingAborted)
- Cannot impersonate user for data source 'CDRDB'. (rsErrorImpersonatingUser)
- Log on failed. Ensure the user name and password are correct. (rsLogonFailed)
- For more information about this error navigate to the report server on the local server machine, or enable remote errors
Solution: For whatever reason, my service account I created actually had the incorrect password to login to the 'CDRDB' data source. To fix/troubleshoot this, follow the steps below:
- Head over to https://myserver.mydomain/Reports (myserver being the server with the reporting services on it)
- Click on LyncServerReports
- Click on Reports_Content
- Click on CDRDB
- Under Credentials stored securely in the report server, type in the username/password are want to use to connect to the SQL server, and then click the Test Connection button. If you should see a Connection created successfully. message, you are good to go. If you see a Log on failed. Ensure the user name and password are correct. message, ensure that the account you setup has the correct username/password in active directory, is Unlocked in Active Directory (due to bad password attempts), and that it has permissions to the databases mentioned in the Connection string on the same page.
Pingback: Lync 2010 – Deploying Monitoring Server Reports | Jack Stromberg
Thanks for this!
Great, That worked !!